DataRay Inc. Announces WinCamD-QD Quantum Dot SWIR/eSWIR Beam Profiler
Redding, CA USA, April 7, 2021 – DataRay Inc., the worldwide leader in laser beam profiling and analysis, is pleased to announce the availability of its new SWIR/eSWIR beam profiling camera, the WinCamD-QD series. Key features of the WinCamD-QD series include:
- Innovative colloidal quantum dot sensor enables coverage from 400 nm up to 2.1 µm
- WinCamD-QD-1550 is specifically optimized for beam profiling, including M2 measurements, at 1550 nm
- WinCamD-QD-2000 offers coverage up to 2.1 µm
- Large active area: up to 28.8 x 16.2 mm with 15 μm pixels
- Up to Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution
- No software license limits: full-featured software; includes strip chart and statistical analysis options
- M2 option: perform M2 measurements using DataRay’s M2DU translation stages
With 15 μm pixels and a large active area, the WinCamD-QD series is suited to a broad range of SWIR and eSWIR sources.
“The WinCamD-QD series allows laser beam profiling of a much wider wavelength range than typical CMOS, CCD, or InGaAs sensors. The WinCamD-QD-1550 covers the typical InGaAs array wavelengths but is available in much larger sensor formats enabling profiling of highly divergent sources. The WinCamD-QD-2000 allows complete profiling of lasers between 1700 and 2100 nm, a wavelength range previously only served by scanning slit devices with extended InGaAs detectors,” says Rocco Dragone, DataRay’s CTO.
Like all DataRay beam profiling cameras, the WinCamD-QD is paired with DataRay’s full-featured, highly customizable, user-centric software (which has no license fees, unlimited installations, and free software updates). It is perfect for applications including: CW and pulsed laser profiling; field servicing of laser systems; optical assembly; instrument alignment; beam wander and logging; R&D; OEM integration; quality control; and M² measurement with available M2DU stage.
About DataRay Inc.:
Founded in 1988, DataRay Inc. is the worldwide leader in laser beam profiling and analysis, delivering high-quality, affordable, and reliable instrumentation to the photonics industry. Product lines include beam profiling cameras (190 nm to 16 μm, model-dependent), and scanning slit beam profilers (190 nm to 2.5 μm, model-dependent). For more information, visit www.dataray.com or email email@example.com.
Logan Hatanaka, PhD